About Us

My photo
Dunwoody, GA, United States
John is a Clinical Psychologist in private practice. Kay is retired after working 34 years for the State of Georgia. We both love to travel and have a long list of places we want to see. We have 3 wonderful children (a daughter, son-in-law, and son) and 1 precious grandchild. Our family is going to be growing soon. Our son is getting married in May to a sweet young lady that has a 2 year old daughter. So we will have 4 wonderful children and 2 precious grandchildren!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I know it is past Valentine's Day, but I wanted to post a couple of pictures I took of the grandkids for their parents for Valentine's Day. It was a real challenge to get these and they aren't the best, but it was the best I could do being the only one working with them while trying to take the pictures. I can't wait till they get older and can really enjoy posing for the camera!
Happy Valentine's Day Sam, Jill, David and Summer.



No comments: