About Us

My photo
Dunwoody, GA, United States
John is a Clinical Psychologist in private practice. Kay is retired after working 34 years for the State of Georgia. We both love to travel and have a long list of places we want to see. We have 3 wonderful children (a daughter, son-in-law, and son) and 1 precious grandchild. Our family is going to be growing soon. Our son is getting married in May to a sweet young lady that has a 2 year old daughter. So we will have 4 wonderful children and 2 precious grandchildren!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Hardwood Floors - What a mess, but so worth it!

We are in the process of getting new hardwood floors in our dining room and having the wood floor in the foyer refinished. Boy, what a mess. My den is full of all of my dining room furniture and everything that was in it. I can't stand my house being in a mess but it sure is right now - and I'm having Thanksgiving here a week from today! The floors won't be finished until Friday and I can't move the furniture back in until Monday, but I'm not going to panic. I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm excited about the floors - they look great right now and they aren't even finished yet.

No comments: